Pages

Wednesday 3 January 2024

Birthday wishes for a brand new year!

Hey Tea-timers 

It's DT Ashlee here with my first T4T post for 2024! 

A brand new year means a new year of birthday celebrations so I thought I would get a start on my birthday card stash...


I used these Time for Tea designs products on this card :


To make this card start by die cutting the quilted cover die from a peach cardstock. Then using the birthday wishes sentiment die, die cut it twice. Once from blue card and once from black card before adhering together slightly off set and adhering to the card base. 

Stamp, colour and die cut a bunch of images from the birthday cake set. I used Spectrum noir tri-blend markers to colour mine and finished them off with a touch of white pen highlights....

Once they were all coloured and die cut I adhered them to the card base using varying levels of foam tape to create dimension and a fun little birthday treats section!

To complete the card and give it a little bling I added a touch of sequins, these were adhered in place using micro glue dots....



Thankyou for checking out my card today, I hope you enjoyed this birthday card....

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like