Pages

Friday 12 January 2024

Pink Birthday Party Bunny


Happy Friday. DT Annalisa here sharing a sparkly pink birthday card, because who doesn't love pink and sparkly! I used a stencil, dies and stamps from Time For Tea Designs

I used the Simple Square Nesting Dies to die-cut Neenah Metallic cardstock for the back panel. I glued this onto a white cardstock card base. 

Next, I sprayed Distress Mica Stain Cocktail Party onto watercolour cardstock through the Diamond Burst 6 x 6" stencil. I heat set the ink and then spritzed water mist to create the light pink background in the white areas left behind. I stuck this to the card base with double-sided tape.

I ink blended peacock feathers, salvaged patina and tumbled glass Distress Ink to white cardstock. I scooped some white Perfect Pearls into a mini mister and added water, spritzed this onto the inked panel and then heat set it. 

I used the Square Label Dies to die-cut the teal-inked panel and a piece of vellum. I used liquid glue to stick the teal panel to the vellum one. I then glued this to the card base.

I used the Let’s Party Large Sentiment Die to die-cut silver metallic paper and paper from a Christmas cracker; I love being able to repurpose paper! I created a text shadow using silver paper by offsetting the text slightly when I glued the sentiments on top of each other. I glued these to the centre of the blue panel on the card base and added three pink Summer Haze Enamel Dots around them. 


I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from the Let’s Party stamp set and the stars from Happy Trails and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. I used double-sided foam tape to stick these to the card base to complete the card.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like