Pages

Monday 8 January 2024

We Are the Perfect Blend!

 Happy Monday Tea Timers! Now that the holidays are over, it's time to think about Valentine's Day, which is over a month away. With so many sets in the shop the can be turned into a sweet Valentine's Day card, I wanted to highlight a card the featured die cuts!

This tutorial also features a layering of three different stencils that I thought paired well with the coffee theme.

Sets used:


I first die cut out the Takeout Coffee cup set from different color cardstocks. I used vellum for the cap of the cup with the whipped cream. I used liquid adhesive to put together my two drinks. For the whipped cream, I blended it with Worn Lipstick and Saltwater Taffy Distress Oxides.


I then started on my background. I took an A2 panel and first blended the coffee beans with Seedless Preserves and Villainous Potion Distress Oxides. I then blended the stains stencil with Milled Lavender. The last stencil I used was the sprinkles stencil with Worn Lipstick and Saltwater Taffy.

For the sentiment, I heat embossed it onto red cardstock with white embossing powder and trimmed it down to fit the panel.


I adhered the cups to my background using liquid adhesive. I then adhered the sentiment strips using foam tape.

To complete my card, I cut another panel from pink cardstock to find behind my background and adhered it using tape runner.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial today and are working on your Valentine's Day cards as well. All the sets I used are linked above. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDy10 at check for extra savings.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like