Pages

Friday 26 January 2024

I Chews You my Valentine


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here sharing a sweet Valentine's Day card featuring the adorable Gummy Bears and their coordinating die set.

I pressed picked raspberry and abandoned coral Distress Ink onto acetate, sprayed it with water, then took the acetate and smooshed the ink onto watercolour paper. I added white splatter with a paintbrush, water and Copic opaque white.


Once dry, I die-cut the inked panel with a stitched rectangle die in my stash. I glued this down onto an A2 card base that was ink-blended with hickory smoke Distress Oxide. 

I trimmed a piece of patterned paper from the Pretty Pastels 6x6 Paper Pad down to 1 and 3/4 inches high and ink-blended the edges with peacock feathers Distress Ink. I also die-cut it with the same stitched rectangle die and then glued it to the pink-inked panel. 


I stamped and coloured (with Copics) images and the sentiment from the Gummy Bears and Birthday Fox stamp sets and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen

I used double-sided foam tape to stick all the elements to the card base. I added white enamel dots and a white enamel heart to complete the card. 


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, be sure to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like