Pages

Friday 22 November 2019

Christmas Tags using Hexagon Nesting Dies & Wow Embossing Powder


Happy Friday everyone!

Jo here with another catch up post after last nights FB Live. 

Do watch the video below. This is the edited version of last nights tutorial so its easier to watch if you're short of time but want some inspiration for your Christmas Tag making!
You will also get a sneak peek at some new products arriving in store next week!!


I absolutely loved making these adorable tags and Ant was a fantastic assistant as always.

 In this tutorial Ant did some colouring with Copics for me, colouring all the critters, using graduating shades to create depth to his characters. He did a great job!

We cut all our tags from our Hexagon Nesting Dies, layering up the largest with the next one down in size. We used some brand new & totally gorgeous cardstock that we will be sharing with you next week so stay tuned!! :)

I stamped, coloured and die cut the background tree scene which is part of the Christmas Deer Stamp & Die set.


You can see Ant also had some fun giving his dog a 'Mario' style moustache!! :D Very cute!!

We created some sparkly snowy backgrounds for our scene using WOW embossing powders sprinkled directly onto our cardstock and melted with my heat gun.

These beautiful Powders will be available in store next week!


Finally I added some highlights with my White Gelly Roll Pen and added some extra sparkle with my Stardust Stickles.


I am so pleased with how these turned out and they were really simple to make too. I'll definitely be making some more.

If you'd like to see what we get up to during the Live show then please do watch us on FB Live at 8pm every Thursday. The more the merrier.

All the products I used that are currently available in the shop are below.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like