Pages

Monday 4 November 2019

Happy Birthday Card

Hello DT Katrina here sharing an easy to make Birthday card featuring the Butterflies clear stamp set from Time For Tea Designs.
To start off I took a piece of stone coloured cardstock and the ‘flower garden bold prints’ background stamp from Hero Arts. I placed the stamp in my Misti stamping platform and covered it in Hero Arts white pigment ink then stamped this on to the card.
White the background panel dried I coloured the girl image with my Copic markers. The image is from the Time For Tea Designs clear stamp set ‘Butterflies.’ I used the Happy Birthday sentiment from the same stamp set and heat embossed it on to a strip of white card with Ranger liquid platinum embossing powder. I cut out the girl and the sentiment strip and set aside.
I took the dry background panel and die cut it out with the My Favorite Things wonky stitched rectangle die. I then adhered the panel to my card base.
I attached the sentiment strip and the girl and added some sequins for a bit of sparkle. I also added a couple of small gems to the girls hat and belt to complete the card.
I hope you like it.
Katrina
You can purchase the Butterflies clear stamp set and coordinating dies below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like