Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

You Make me Smile



Hello! DT Annalisa here and today I am sharing a box card I created using some of the newest arrivals in the Time For Tea Designs shop; the Thanks A Whole Bunch and You’re Elephantastic stamp sets as well as the Box Clever Die Set. I also used the Butterflies Clear Stamp Set and Smile Sentiment and Scalloped Frame Die Set from previous releases. It's always great to be able to mix and match new and older stamp sets.

First I die cut out the Box Clever Die Set from some Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock. Next, I stamped the flowers from the Thanks A Whole Bunch stamp set and coloured them with copics. I coloured in the base pieces from the die set with Twisted Citron and flicked on some Mowed Lawn for some extra detail.

I stamped, coloured and die cut the girl and other elements on the box card and adhered them to the base elements. I cut out some openings in the back base lawn piece using Lawn Fawn's Sandy Beach Accents die set. I used these openings to slip in the happy girl and flower. I used some acetate to pop up the cute butterfly so it looks like she is flying next to the girl.

For the sentiment, I stamped 'you make me' in black ink and used the 'Smile' sentiment from the Smile Sentiment and Scalloped Frame Die Set. I used Wilted Violet to colour some card stock and add some droplets of water before die cutting the smile sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like