Pages

Friday 29 November 2019

Merry Christmouse Card



Hello. DT Katrina hereToday I am sharing a card featuring some brand new products from Time For Tea Designs.

To start the card I took a piece of white cardstock and the 'treemendous Christmas' stencil and used a blender brush to blend Distress Oxide ink in Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron over the stencil.
I stamped and coloured the little mouse from the 'Woodland Critters' stamp set with my Copic Markers and used the co-ordinating die to cut him out. And gave him a little Santa hat.
I took the 'Merry' word die, cutting the outline shadow from the top section from the background panel and also from a piece of white card and the word from red card.
I stamped the Christmas sentiment from the 'say anything' stamp set and used the co-ordinating strip die to cut it out.
Next is assembling the card. I took the background panel and adhered it to a card base. Then I attached the mouse and Merry sentiment with liquid glue. I used foam pads to adhere the Christmas sentiment and to complete the card I decorated some of the trees using a black pen and some small gems.

Check out all the special Black Friday Offers in the shop now!!

Katrina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like