Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

Fall Flowers

Hi everyone! DT Jennifer here to share a vibrant fall bouquet with you (even though it's snowing here!).

Today's project features more of the beautiful clear stamps from the latest release. These stamps are from the Thanks a Bunch collection; how gorgeous is this cascade of flowers??? I've used the Smile Sentiment die to finish off this card.


I hope you enjoyed my project today. If you've got a moment, head over to join our FB communityfollow us on Instagram, and don't forget to play along with our monthly challenges by tagging #timeforteadesigns - so easy! For more details on how I created this card, visit my blog. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like