Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Merry Christmas (deer)


Hello! This is DT member Annalisa. Today I am showcasing FIVE elements from the new release; the Christmas Deer stamp set (and coordinating dies), the Magical Snowflakes stencil, the Merry sentiment die set and the Say Anything stamp set.

For the background, I applied some Tumbled Glass distress oxide ink to some white card stock. I then spread some white Wendy Vecchi embossing paste over the stencil. I stamped, coloured and die cut the Christmas Deer elements and then glued them to the background once the embossing paste had dried. I added some white jell pen for some extra detail to the stamps after I had coloured them.

For the Merry sentiment, I die cut the word from some metal prismatic foil paper from Colorbok. I adhered this to the outline die of the word which I had die cut with some white card stock. This was then glued to the snowflake area above the deer. For the second part of the sentiment, I used the Say Anything stamp set to white heat emboss 'Christmas' onto some black card stock. I then die cut the word out using smaller of the accompanying rectangular dies which come for FREE with the stamp set! These die cuts are so great for smaller words like this as they are always so hard to trim because they are so tiny!

I really love the latest release and I am looking forward to making beautiful cards with them!

The items Annalisa used are listed below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like