Pages

Monday 4 November 2019

Elephantastic Big Hugs

Hi everyone! 
It's Cat here! 

Today I have a Time for Tea Designs DT card to share today, using the Elephantastic Stamp and Die set!. 


For this card I used Tim Holts Distress Ink 'Spun Sugar' to slightly distress the backing card. I then coloured, with Promarkers, and die cut the elephant and hearts from the Elephantastic set. I then used my stamping platform to stamp the 'BIG HUGS' sentiment from the same set. Finally i then used the Hello Rectangle Nesting Dies to cut out the black strip and the rectangle piece to place on the 6x4 Card. Finally i used a white gel pen to add the 'x'.

I hope you like it!

The products I used are listed below.

Crafty Hugs

Cat
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like