Pages

Saturday 30 November 2019

Warm Winter wishes

Hello everyone!
DT Anila here with some Christmas inspiration. 
A simple and quick Christmas card with not much colouring involved. 

I have used the Warm winter wishes stamp set and the Coordinating dies for my card. 

Here is the card.

I stamped the baubles on a watercolor paper multiple times. Coloured them with Zig markers and die-cut them using the Coordinating die.
I used the Christmas tree die directly to cut the tree. I die-cut it in two shades of green -Light and dark. 

I layered them one over the other by offsetting the top one a little bit. Using a glitter pen I drew the lines on the top layer. 
On a card base, I drew a line in a black marker   for the lights/baubles. Arranged and pasted them in place.
I stuck the tree in place and stamped the sentiment.

That's it!

Thanks for stopping by
DT Anila


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like