Pages

Saturday 20 February 2021

A quick and easy Anniversary Card

 Happy Saturday everyone have you had a good week? Surprisingly I have another Smitten Kittens card to share with you all today. I'll be mixing it up next week I promise but I'm sure you will all agree they are totally adorable. 

Todays card is perfect for anniversary's also an added bonus it was really quick and easy to make so perfect if you need one last minute. I used the Dotty Hearts Cover Plate Die to create my base and stencilled a heart on using the Large Heart Masking Stencil and some Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide inks. I started at the bottom with the darker shade and blended up into the lighter one to give an Ombre effect. I also used the Picked Raspberry on a sheet of card and stamped my sentiment on there and cut into a small rectangle with my paper trimmer. 
The kitties I had left over in my stash that I had already coloured up. When I get a new set I tend to stamp out around 3 of each image and colour them all up at the same time. I find this method works so much easier as you already have all the pens out. Its also great to do when your feeling a bit crafty but you don't want to make a card.
I popped them both onto my card alongside the balloons and popped that onto my card base. I hope you like it and don't forget you can get 10% off in the shop using code T4TNATALIE10


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like