Pages

Friday 12 February 2021

Sending Love

 

DT Annalisa here and since Valentine's Day is in just a few days, I am sharing a card full of love featuring the Smitten Kitten Clear Stamp Set from Time For Tea Designs. I just love the smile on the face of the kitty with her chocolates.

To start, I stamped, cut out and coloured the kitties and their accessories with my copic markers so they were ready to go. To create the pink panel, I used Spun Sugar Distress Oxide and my Beautiful Blender Brush to apply colour to some white card stock. I then used my Big Shot and embossing mat to emboss the XOXO Cover Plate Die onto it, you can see in the close-up photos what a pretty effect this has. It helps you to get even more use out of your dies.


For the large hearts on the top panel, I used the leftover cutouts that I had from my Sending Paper Hugs card - I love that I was able to use them on another card! I have a collection of small white die-cut hearts that I keep for occasions like this when I need hearts in a particular colour - I coloured them with my copics to match my card (pink and teal). I die cut the 'love' sentiment from the Circle of Love Nesting Dies and used Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide to colour it in. I die cut out the love sentiment two more times and adhered them all together with liquid glue to create some dimension.

For the back panel, I coloured the edges of some white card stock with my BG13 copic marker so that it matched the colour of the love sentiment and the teal hearts.

I assembled the card after stamping the 'sending' sentiment with some black ink. I started with adhering down the large hearts with liquid glue, then the kitties (with some foam tape), followed by the sentiment and smaller hearts (with liquid glue). Once the front panel was all assembled I glued it down to the back panel as well as the card base.

I hope you like this card and would love it if you could use T4TANNALISA10 for 10% off your order the next time you purchase anything from Time For Tea Designs.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like