Pages

Thursday 18 February 2021

Quick 10 Min Card - I Miss Your Face



This Love Heart Sweet inspired card is so quick and easy to make, I love it!
It is perfect for a card in a hurry or if you only have a few minutes to craft.


The supplies I needed were minimal too which is always a bonus.
The products I used for this project were:

Be Kind Be You Stamp and Coordinating Die Set
A2 Layers Die Set
Bubblegum A4 Cardstock
Space Odyssey A4 Cardstock
Distress Inks
A2 Card Blank - Bright White
WOW Embossing Ink
WOW Embossing Powder - White
T4TD Adhesive Foam Roll
T4TD Sensational Sequins - Cosmic Clear


Firstly I stamped my heart from the Be Kind be You Stamp set in Rainbow Colours. I did two rows of 3 as that worked with the rainbow colours I selected.
I used Distress Oxide Inks for the most part. The Pink was a Distress Ink in the new shade of Kitsch Flamingo. I LOVE this colour so much :)


I cut the stamped panel with my A2 layering dies as I will be mounting onto an A2 card blank.
I also cut a mat layer from the Bubblegum pink cardstock to add my stamped panel onto.
I added foam tape to the back of my mat and layer and adhered to my card base.


The sentiment is also from the Be Kind Be You Stamp set. It also comes with a coordinating banner die. I stamped the sentiment in Embossing Ink  onto Space Odyssey cardstock. I then heat set my White Embossing Powder over the top. I used the banner die to cut this out and added it to my card base with the T4TD Adhesive Foam Roll.


Finally I added a few of our Cosmic Clear Sequins to add a little of shine.
This is such a sweet card - pardon the pun! :) It was super quick and easy.
 I hope its inspired you to try something similar when you're short on crafty time too!
Hugs Jo XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like