Pages

Sunday 21 February 2021

Another Gorgeous card from Guest Designer Lyndsey!

 Happy Sunday everyone,


I'm back today with another card for my guest slot with Time for Tea Designs using the Smitten Kitten stamps. Still on the love theme with these cuties, but as Valentines Day has been and gone his time I've used the cute kitty couple image for an Anniversary card.



I adore this cute pair and they are just perfect for anniversary/wedding cards.

I coloured the couple up with my Spectrum Noir markers using the following colours (darkest to lightest)

Left kitty - GB5, CT4, FS7, FS5, TN2
Right Kitty - BG7, BG5, BG3, BG1

For the background I used the Sparkle Cover Plate Die cut from white card and backed with pink polkadot paper, matted onto bright pink card. 

For the scene I took a plain heart and inked the clouds using the Scene it 6x6 Stencil. The grass was cut from the Landscape Edges die set. I layered up the 'happy sentiment die to give it some dimension and stamped the 'anniversary' from the stamp set in the bottom right hand corner to finish.

Thank you for popping by the blog today.

Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like