Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2021

Double Stencil Baby Card

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez here sharing a creation to welcome a new born.  The Occasional Critters Stamp Set is one of my absolute favourites and I have teamed it with a couple of stencils.


I began by using the Beautiful Blender Brushes and a couple of distress oxide inks through the Starry Heart Stencil.  I then masked the star with a sheet of paper cut to the rough size of the stencil and then used the Scene It Stencil to create the clouds.



The baby critter was stamped and coloured using my Chameleon pens then die cut.  I added some stamped stars from the same set on to his cute blanket and some glitter glue to the cloud to finish.

My card base was made using the Circle of Love Die Set and I added another frame cut from blue card using the same die set.

If you haven't managed to get your limited edition Spinning Blender Brush Caddy and Beautiful Blender Brushes then you can get them HERE with an extra 10% off using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Happy Crafting until next time!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like