Pages

Saturday 6 February 2021

Hello, I love Mew!


 

Happy Saturday everyone I have a quick and simple card to share with you all today. It's a layout I've used a few times and works so well. I used the Hello Rectangle Nesting Die to cut out my base it a really great notecard size. Then used the A7 Essential Stripes stamp to create an orange sunset feel using a combination of squeezed lemonade and spiced pumpkin distress oxides.
You have to make sure this is really dry before cutting out the Hello Die otherwise it will smudge, so I  popped it to the side whilst I stamped and coloured up my kitties. You can find this loveable pair in the Smitten Kittens stamp set, its my absolute favourite from the new release. I kept the colours really light just added a little warm grey to both then some spots to the one on the left using E97 and E95. 
Before cutting out the hello I added the I Love Mew underneath the stripes and again made sure my ink was dry before I cut the hello. I cut out the hello on the card making sure to keep the centres of the letters too and out of some fun foam so I could pop it up on my card. I also cut out the matching die for the kitties out of the fun foam too so I could match the height of the hello. 
To put my card together I popped it on my card base then stuck down the fun foam letters where I cut it out then stuck the stamped letters on top. Next carefully adding the inside of the O and the E. I added the fun foam die cut to the kitties but cut off a bit at the top where it layered over the Hello and that stuck it down. That's my card for today I hope you like it and if you want to buy any of the supplies you cab get 10% off in the shop using code T4TNATALIE10 Hope you all have a good weekend and I will see you next week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like