Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2021

Valentine's Day Treats

Hello everyone! With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I am sharing a sweet love themed card using Time For Tea Designs goodies including the new Smitten Kitten Clear Stamp Set. There was a full-on snowstorm right outside my window this morning so settling down in front of the fireplace with some tea and chocolates sounds like a good idea to me! ☕🍫

I created my scene by first stamping down the heart balloons and the kitty eating chocolates and masking them out. I created the mask by stamping the images down on some post-it note sticky paper and then fussy cutting them out. I then took these masks and placed them on top of the images and stamped the fireplace, the other kitty and the sentiment on top of them. I coloured the scene in with my copics and added some white accents using my Gelly Roll Pen.

I die cut out the scene using the Hello Rectangle Stitched Nesting Dies (these are no longer in the store but there are a lot of other great nesting dies in stock). I used the same die set to cut out some paper from the Rainbow Brights Essentials 6x6 paper pad. I adhered the scene to this patterned paper and then to some cardstock to complete the card.

I hope you like this card and would love it if you could use T4TANNALISA10 for 10% off your order the next time you purchase anything from Time For Tea Designs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like