Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2021

Sweet Dreams from Guest Designer Lyndsey

 Happy hump day! I'm sharing another card with you today as part of my guest month with Time for Tea Designs.


I loved this sweet kitty from the Smitten Kitten stamp set and wanted to put her on a card all by herself. She looks so blissful and comfortable there dreaming of sweet things! 

I coloured the kitty up with my Spectrum Noir markers (listed lightest to darkest)

Kitty - BG1, BG3, BG5, BG7
Cheeks & ears   - CR3, CR2
Chocolates - TN5, TN7, TN9
Chocolate heart - CR3,  CR2, CR6

I used a standard 6x6 card blank cut down to 12cm wide and rounded off the bottom corners. I wanted a clean and simple look so opted for just one piece of patterned paper with a couple paper strips across the card to give my cat a grounding.

The sentiment is a mix of sets with the 'Dream' from the Unicorn in Training stamp set and the cute heart patterned paper is also from T4TD.

Thank you for popping by my blog today.
Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like