Pages

Thursday 11 February 2021

Pig Love

 Hello DT Vic here today and I have a sweet card to share with you using the Workout Pigs Stamp Set and the Be Kind Be You Stamp Set


I wanted to make my own background using the little pizza's. I started by stamping the pizza's onto a piece of white card and stamped the images using some brown ink. Next I used the Mini Frame and Banner Die and placed the heart on my card. I run this through my die cutting machine five times moving the heart die each time.


Once the die cutting was complete I added foam tape to the back of my card and adhered this down onto a piece of pink card. 

I then stamped my images and coloured them in with my copic markers. I trimmed the images out and placed them onto my card using foam tape.


For my sentiment I used the Love stamp from the Be Kind Be You Stamp Set. I heat embossed the greeting onto a piece of black card and trimmed this out. I then adhered this down in the middle of my card base using some more foam tape. To finish the card off I die cut some hearts using the Scattered hearts cover plate die and added them to my card.


Your card is now complete. I loved making this card and using the dies to add something a bit different to your cards. 

You can save 10% off your Time For Tea Designs purchases using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout this includes the new release too. 

Jo will be over on our Facebook page tonight at 8pm where she will be doing some live crafting! Come and say hello.

Thank you so much for stopping by today,

Have a lovely day,

Vic  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like