Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

Mother's Day card using the Spring Blooms new Release

Hello and welcome to another awesome Time For Tea Designs' new release! DT Annalisa here, and today I am featuring two of the new beautiful die sets from the Spring Blooms mini-release - the Spring Blooms Die Set and Mum Sentiment Die. I also used a sentiment from the new Mum & Dad Sentiments Stamp Set and its' coordinating die. All of these elements work so well together, especially for creating soft floral mother's day cards like this one.

Not only is the new release available today, but also, the very first Paper-crafting Kit from T4T is now available! The kit is filled with so many goodies - stamp set & coordinating dies, stand-alone dies, patterned paper, envelopes, pastel cardstock, embossing powder, Stickles, Distress Ink - giving you a great opportunity to try items that you may never have used before. The kit is in very limited supply, so if you are interested, be sure to jump on this quickly to grab these items at a savings of 50% (if you were to buy these items separately).

To start, I die cut the background heart panel with the Lots of Love Horizontal Cover Plate Die from some white card stock. I adhered the main panel to a card base and then stuck all of the hearts back in place. Next, I die cut the 'mum' sentiment letters as well as all of the floral elements from coloured cardstock. I stamped the 'happy mother's day' sentiment with black ink and die cut it out with its' coordinating die.

To assemble the card, I glued the leaves down and then the flowers, some of which I popped up with some foam tape. I glued the foliage behind the 'mum' sentiment letters and its' outline and then added foam tape behind the whole piece and adhered it to the card. I used liquid glue to stick down the 'happy mother's day' text.

Thanks for visiting my blog, be sure to use code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the shop to get a 10% discount on your entire order.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like