Pages

Friday 23 February 2024

Colourful Easter Wishes


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here sharing a colourful Easter card using several Time For Tea Designs products. I love the colourful giant eggs featured on this card.

I used the Simple Square Nesting Dies to die-cut Neenah Metallic cardstock for the back panel, which I glued onto a 5 and 1/4-inch white cardstock base. I used the same simple square nesting dies to cut a 4 and 7/8-inch inner square panel that I ink-blended squeezed lemonade, tumbled glass and kitsch flamingo Distress Oxide over a cloud stencil using my Beautiful Blender Brushes. I added white splatter with a paintbrush, water and Copic opaque white, picked raspberry and peacock feathers Distress Oxide.

I used twisted citron, mowed lawn and rustic wilderness Distress Oxide for the grass.


I die-cut watercolour paper with the Eggstra Special Slimline Add-On Horizontal Die and used the large egg cutouts for this card. I used saltwater taffy, abandoned coral, worn lipstick and picked raspberry Distress Ink on the pink egg; squeezed lemonade and fossilized amber on the yellow egg; and salvaged patina and peacock feathers on the teal egg. 

I pressed the Distress Ink pads onto my glass matt, sprayed the coloured ink with water and pressed the eggs into this to colour them. I added white splatter with a paintbrush, water and Copic opaque white.

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from Sweet Cart Critters and cut them out with the coordinating die set. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen.


I sprayed Distress Mica Stain in Cocktail Party onto watercolour paper. Once this dried, I added white splatter and die-cut it using the Easter Wishes Large sentiment die. I cut three layers using this die from white cardstock and glued them together for dimension. I then glued this to the card.

I then added the coloured eggs and critters using a combination of double-sided foam tape and liquid glue. 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, be sure to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like