Pages

Wednesday 28 February 2024

Warm hugs!

 Hey Tea-timers...

DT Ashlee with you today sharing some T4T inspiration this time using the new warm hugs stamp set along with the warm hugs large sentiment die!


To create this card I started with a teal blue card stock that I added stencilling too using the movie star stencil. I then die cut the warm hugs sentiment twice. Once from black card and once from white that I had added some inking too so that it had a faded out colour look. These were then adhered together with liquid glue and stuck in place on the card base using foam tape....


I stamped, coloured and die cut the images from the warm hugs set before adhering to the card using varying levels of foam tape. These were all coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers with added white pen highlights. 


To complete the card a touch of pretty sequins....

Thanks for checking out my card today, I hope you enjoyed it! Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like