Pages

Friday 23 February 2024

Full moon mole party

Hi time for tea-ers. It is Debby here and this beautiful Friday I want to show you another handmade card. I mix and matched a few Time for tea products, with as end result this slimline mole party scenery.



I knew right away when I saw the peeking mole from the “I really dig you” stampset that I wanted created this card. 

After coloring all the stamps, with my copic markers, I rolled them to my Bigshot and gave the moles some highlights. I also gave the glasses some sparkle with “Wink of Stella”. I put the stamps aside and started with the base of the card. Therefore I needed three pieces of white cardstock which I all cut with my embossing machine in a slimline shape.  Two of those I run to my machine again, with a grass and hill die.  With distress ink I gave these two some color( I mentioned all colors below)



For the background I mask a circle with masking tape and after I placed this on the white slimline I blended some different colors distress into the paper. After I was happy about the night sky I removed the circle and placed the negative mask and gave the moon with distress ink a bright color.



I gave everything some watersplashes and after that was completely dry I put the card together. I finished the card with the “Hey Hello Hi sentiment die set” and the sentiment “it is Your birthday”. 


I hope you like it and until next week.

X Debby








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like