Pages

Friday 16 February 2024

Sending Warm Hugs in a Mug

Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here, sharing a coffee-themed slimline card featuring the new Warm Hugs stamp set. I absolutely love the kitty hugging the coffee cup and that spoon, talk about adorable!

I used the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies to trim down Neenah Metallic cardstock for the back panel. I used double-sided tape to adhere this to a slimline card base.

I used the same die to trim a panel of watercolour cardstock that I had ink blended with abandoned coral, saltwater taffy and scattered straw Distress Oxide using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes. I added white splatter with a paintbrush, water and Copic opaque white.

I ink-blended salvaged patina Distress Ink onto a card panel and splattered it with salvaged patina ink spray. I used liquid glue to stick this in behind the circle trio panel; next, I added foam tape and stuck it down to the card base. 


I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from the Warm Hugs stamp set and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. The green leaves are from Sweet Cart Critters. I used liquid glue to stick the stamped elements to the card base. 

I added blue Designer Enamel Dots from the Sweet Summer collection to complete the card. 


Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like