Pages

Tuesday 27 February 2024

What's poppin'

Hello hello everyone!

Ilona poppin' in to show you my latest card with one of my favorite treats: popcorn! I used the sweet cart critters clear stamp set together with some cute critters from the movie night clear stamp set. I thought the sleeping sloth would look absolutely adorable on top of the cart!

So I started by stamping the images and running them through my Scan 'n cut machine. Took my beloved Copic markers to give them some color and added highlights with a white gelpen. Drew the popcorn inside of the cart by hand with a Sakura micron pen.



To create a poppin' sentiment, I used Anthony's Alpha dies and die cut them out of red cardstock and again out of black cardstock. Adhered the black letters to the back of the red letters with just a millimeter difference, to create 'shade'. It makes the letters POP! Then I used black cardstock and white embossing powder with a stamped sentiment from the sweet card critters stamp set to finish the sentence.


The background didn't take too long to create. I die-cut an A6 panel from light blue cardstock and added stars using the Movie Star 6x6" Stencil and Salvaged Patina distress oxide. Trimmed a small black strip as a 'floor' and adhered it on top of the blue starred panel. 

With the help of foam tape I adhered all my critters, the cart, popcorn and sentiment onto the card. And last but certainly not least, added a couple of bright yellow stars!



I hope you like this fun card as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like