Pages

Friday 9 February 2024

Sweet On You


Happy Friday! DT 
Annalisa here sharing a sweet card perfect for Valentine's Day. It features the brand-new Sweet Cart Critters from the Time For Tea Designs new release. I love all the little jars and candies in this adorable stamp set. 

I applied kitsch flamingo Distress Oxide Spray onto watercolour paper through the Tiled Wall 6 x 6" Stencil. I ink-blended kitsch flamingo with my Beautiful Blender Brush to the white areas and the edges of the panel.

I sprayed lost shadow Distress Oxide spray through the I Really Dig You stencil to create a ground area. I ink-blended the edges with hickory smoke Distress Oxide.


I added white splatter with a paintbrush, water and Copic opaque white to both panels and cut them with the 
Simple Square Nesting Dies. I then used liquid glue to stick these to a square 4 3/4 inch card base.

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) images from the Sweet Cart CrittersSweet Village (sign and small candies), I Really Dig You (worm), Love Is In the Air (bird), Baked With Love Kitchen Add On (shelf) and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen

The sentiment is from Sweet On You, I cut it out using the smallest die in the Simple Slimline Nesting Dies. I use this die often to cut around sentiments. I stuck the images to the card base using a combination of liquid glue and double-sided foam tape for dimension.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post; use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like