Pages

Monday 26 February 2024

DIY Donut Frame: "You're So Sweet!"

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. For this blog post, I wanted to mix one of the new sets with one of the older sets. I really like the image of the critter with the donut in the Warm Hugs stamp set and wanted to create a donut centric card.

Sets used:

(stamp and die bundle available here)
We Go Together Coordinating die set available here

I first stamped out my image of the critter with the donut and used the coordinating die set to cut it out. I then used Copic Markers to color the image.


With the donut image, I stamped it out 16 times and fussy cut them out. I then used Copic Markers to color them as well. I decided on using 4 total color combos for my donuts.

To create my frame, I took an A2 Panel and die cut out the middle using a rectangle die. I then adhered my donuts all around the frame and trimmed off any excess pieces.



Then took another A2 panel and blended the Confetti Stencil with  stencil Worn Lipstick, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn and Peacock Feathers. 

With the sentiment, I heat embossed it onto aqua cardstock and then die cut it out with the coordinating die set. To assemble my card, I adhered my frame with liquid adhesive onto the background. I then adhered my image and sentiment using foam tape.

All of the items I used are linked above. If you purchase any items, don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like