Pages

Monday 5 February 2024

Welcome to Candy Heaven!

 Hello Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog! I would like to Welcome everyone to 'Candy Heaven' with the latest, super sweet, release now in the shop! The newest release has so stamps, dies and a stencil, perfect for any occasion, including Valentine's Day which is coming up!

I wanted to create a sweet candy heaven using the critters from the Sweet On You Stamp. These cute critters are just filled with happiness with all of the sweet treats they are able to enjoy.

Sets used:

I first stamped out my images and used Copic Markers to color them. I then die cut them out using the coordinating dies.

With an A2 panel, I wanted to create a rainbow background and so I ink blended Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold, Scattered Straw, and Twisted Citron Distress Oxides. I then splattered this panel with white watercolor.


With 2 A2 panels, one from vellum and the other from white cardstock, I die cut out two cloud pieces. With the cloud piece cut from the white cardstock, I ink blended Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide over the bottom.

Once my background panel dried, I heat embossed the 2 sentiments directly onto the background using embossing ink and white embossing powder. 

To assemble my card, I adhered the cloud pieces, with the vellum piece being first and the second cloud piece on top.

With a mix of liquid adhesive and foam tape, I then adhered the critters onto the clouds to complete my card.

I hope you enjoyed this quick tutorial today. Check out the latest release in the shop here. If you do make a purchase, don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for some savings! Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like