Pages

Saturday 24 February 2024

Cozy sloth card with Kaja

Hi all,

It's Kaja from Kajcyika crafts and today I am back with a cute and colorful card.

Take a look:


I started out by creating the background for which I used the Wonky background stencil along with two colors of ink - blue and green. I alternated the colors so the background looks bright and fun. To add some additional focal point, I added some blue and white splatters.

When I was doing this, I made sure that the stencil is as centered as possible, so the card will have a focal point directly in the center.


Next, I stamped and colored the cute little sloth from the brand new Warm hugs stamp set. I colored it in using alcohol markers. For the cup I used yellow and red and for the sloth I went with a simple brown marker.

I finished the coloring off, by adding some white gel pen details.


Then, I stamped out the sentiment in black ink that reads 'you warm my heart' and can be found in Warm hugs stamp set. I positioned it to the top left part of the card base.

To make sure that the sloth stands out enough, I added a piece of vellum that I tore by hand and positioned it between the ink blended background and the sloth.

I glued everything on the card base using double sided foam squares and liquid glue.

Hugs,
Kaja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like