Pages

Friday 1 March 2024

Counting sheep’s



Hi there, my ( Debby) turn again to show you another new T4T card. I picked out the “Ewe are the best” stampset and created this rectangle scene card with it.



As always I start with coloring the stamps and after I colored them all, I gave the stamps some highlights and cut them with the coordinated dies and left them aside.



For the base I rolled twice a rectangle with white cardstock trough my embossing machine, and one of those I cut again with a grass die

I blended some distress ink into to both, for the grass I used “mowed lawn” and for the sky I mixed “Saltwater taffy” and “scattered straw”. After the colors for the sky where both dried, I dabbed some some white ink with a sunray stencil.  For some pop of color I decided to diecut the fence with red paper. 



After I build everything together, I gave this card a cute sentiment which is from the same stampset. I also placed her and there some sequins and gave the cheeks a little dot “glossy accent”. I finished this scenery with a red background and some little white dots with my gelly pen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like