Pages

Wednesday 19 July 2023

COOL birthday!

 Hey there Tea-timers...

DT Ashlee here and today I've got a new card to share featuring the Cool critters stamp set from Time for Tea designs...

To create this card I started with a yellow card stock that I die cut the rays cover plate from. I then backed it in a different shade of yellow card stock to fill the die cut pieces!

I heat embossed the "have a cool birthday" sentiment on black card stock with WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder and die cut it using the co-ordinating die...

Using the cool critters set I stamped, coloured and die cut a selection of the images before arranging them onto the card to create a little ice cream scene! These were adhered using foam tape to add dimension!

To complete the card I added white highlights with a gel pen to the images and a touch of sequins. 

Thank you so much for checking out my card today, I really hope you like it and it's inspired you to get a bit of crafty time in. Till next post happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like