Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2023

Donuts?!

Hey Tea-timer friends...

It's DT Ashlee here today. I've got some new Time for Tea designs inspiration for you and this one features cute little piggies from the Workout pigs set.


To make this card I started with a light pink card stock base which I stamped the Plaid background onto using Catherine Pooler ink. How cool is that plaid pattern!

I then stamped the sentiment directly beneath the plaid using Memento tuxedo black ink....


I selected a bunch of images from the workout piggies set along with the picnic blanket that's included in the plaid set, stamped them all out and coloured them up with spectrum noir tri-blend markers. I fussy cut the picnic blanket and used the co-ordinating dies to cut out the piggies!

Using foam tape I adhered them all in a fun little scene and added a touch of highlights with a white gel pen. To complete the card a few sequins....


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card, I hope you enjoyed it! Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like