Pages

Friday 14 July 2023

You've Got my Seal of Approval

Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here sharing a sea-themed card I created for my niece's 17th birthday. She has a friend obsessed with fishing, so I knew I had to use the Sealed With A Kiss and the coordinating dies for her birthday card.

I used the following Time For Tea Designs supplies to create the card:

Walrus Be Friends coordinating die set
Fintastic Friends (stripped fish)
Fintastic Friends coordinating die set
Beach Buds (shells)
Beach buds coordinating die set
Darling Daffodils ("Happy Birthday")
Darling Daffodils coordinating dies


I used water and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink on Distress Watercolor Cardstock by Ranger for the background panel. I did the 'ink smooshing' technique and liked how it turned out - the type of paper you use makes a BIG difference.

I adhered the water panel to an EU A6-sized card base. I used double-sided foam tape to stick the large frame from the Wide Stitched Frame Dies on top of the scene.


I stamped, and coloured (with Copics) several images from the stamp sets listed above and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. I added sparkles to the edges of some images with a Quickie Glue Pen and Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter.

I stuck the images to the card base using a combination of liquid glue and double-sided foam tape for dimension. 

Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like