Pages

Saturday 29 July 2023

Sending coffee...

 


Hi everyone, DT Emma here sharing how I made this kitchen themed card. I personally don't start a day without coffee and I wanted to use the kitchen stamps from the Baked with Love Kitchen Add on. 

I started my background my cutting a piece of 4 inch by 5.25 inch white cardstock, using the coffee stain stamp from the Coffee Lover stamp set stamped it out various times using a mixture of Ground Espresso Distress Oxide ink and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink. I used Ground Espresso to create some splatters across the cardstock and inked a light layer of Vintage Photo round the edge. 

For the images, I stamped and die cut the images from the Baked with Love Kitchen Add on and used the following copic markers to colour them:

G46, BG15, E33, T1, T4, T5, T6 and YR23. 


I die cut the letters to make "Coffee" from black card stock and then used the "Sending you" stamp from the Loads of Love stamp set to complete the sentiment. 

Once I had created the kitchen scene and adhered the sentiment to the background I adhered the whole piece to a black piece of cardstock at 4.25 inch by 5.5 inch. 


I hope you love this as much as I do! If you are shopping on the site this weekend don't forget to use my code T4TEMMA10 for 10% off. 

See you again next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like