Pages

Tuesday 11 July 2023

Snow Much Fun

 

Hi crafty friends, DT Miri here.... It's July, which can only mean one thing - yes that's right - Christmas in July!!!! My family don't usually do Christmas in July, but this year we won't all be together in December, so we are having a family Christmas in July. So what better way to get prepared than a Christmas card!! Today I am using the adorable It's Penguin-ing To Look A Lot Like Christmas stamp set. Let's get started........




I have started off today's card creating a pink card base that measured 4.25 x 5.5 inches and trimmed a while panel to measure slightly smaller. These were then glued together. I trimmed another smaller panel of white cardstock and ink blended a sky scene using Distress Oxide inks, Tumbled Glass and Mermaid Lagood. I then added snow drops using a white Gelly Roll pen.




I then die cut the mountains using the Mountain Scene die. I added B000 Copic marker to the snow tops and ink blended Frayed Burlap and Ground Espresso Distress Oxide ink for the main part of the mountains. I then cut a couple of snow banks and added B000 and B0000 Copic marker to create snow drifts. I then stamped the sentiment from the Snow Much Fun stamp set in pink dye ink. All of these pieces were added to the card base.




I then stamped the images in black Copic friendly dye ink. The images were coloured with the following Copic markers - 

BV29, BV25, BV23, R85, R83, R81, BG15, BG23, BG10, YR08, Y11, Y000.

Once the images were dry I fussy cut them, although there is a coordinating die available and glued them in to place.




That completes the card for today. Super sweet and super fast!! I hope this might inspire you to get started on your Christmas cards!!! Don't forget you can get 10% off your orders at the online store by using my code - T4TMIRI10.

Have a great week, see you next Tuesday xx










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like