Pages

Saturday 1 July 2023

Let's Shellebrate!!!

 

Hi everyone! DT Emma here sharing how I created my beach themed birthday card. I am in love with these sloths so much and they really suit the beach theme as they look so relaxed. 

I created the base pop up card using a set of dies that I have in my stash. I used a strong white cardstock so that the base would be robust enough to hold up the images I wanted to use. 

I ink blended a sunset background piece using Distress Oxide colours, scattered straw and barn door. For the sea I used mermaid lagoon and tumbled glass and for the sand I used tea dye with a splatter of gathered twigs. 


Once I had put all the pieces of the pop up card base together I stamped and die cut the images I wanted to use from the following stamp sets:

Beach Buds stamp set
Fintastic Friends stamp set
Be Slothy stamp set

and for the sentiments I used the Happy Birthday from the Bold Sentiments stamp set and the Let's Shellebrate from the Beach Buds stamp set.

I coloured the images with copic markers and adhered them to the card to create this relaxing beach scene.


I hope you love this card as much as I do and if you are shopping on the site today don't forget to use my code T4TEMMA10 to get a cheeky discount! 

See you again next week for another make! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like