Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2023

Hi Friend......

 

Hi crafty friends and welcome back to the blog. DT Miri here!! The week goes so fast, it's Tuesday and I am back with another card project for you. One of the most made cards for me is a hello card, I seem to send so many of them. So today I have taken the opportunity to use the super sweet I Really Dig You stamp along with the Hey, Hello, Hi die to create this cute card for a special friend. Let's get started on today's card........




I started off by cutting all of the panels. I created a white card base that measures 4.25 x 5.5 inches, then trimmed a slightly smaller panel in pale lilac. I then trimmed a panel to measure 3 x 5.25 inches. On the slim panel I stamped the mole, butterflies and bee from the I Really Dig You stamp set.





I coloured the images with Copic markers using W8, 6, 4, 2, 0, 00, R85, 83, 81, Y15, BV13, 02, YG07, E57, 55, 53, 51, 50, 44, 42. I added a few small white gel pen highlights. I then die cut two cloud stencils using the Landscape Edge die and stencilled in a cloudy background using Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide ink.




I die cut the Hi sentiment from the Hey, Hello, Hi die three times in dark purple cardstock and glued them together. and added to the panel. I then cut two thin strips of white cardstock and added to the sides of the slimline panel and added this to the lilac panel with foam tape and then adhered this to the card base.




That completes the card for today, I hope it may inspire you to find a bit of crafty time this week. Don't forget to use my coded - T4TMIRI10 - for 10% off at the Time For Tea Designs online shop.

Have a great week, I'll be back next week with another crafty project. xx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like