Pages

Monday 24 July 2023

Ewe Are the Best!

Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. DT Randy here with one more card featuring the Ewe Are the Best stamp set! I love the images of the sheep jumping in the air and wanted to make them the focal point of my card.

Sets Used:

(Stamp and Die cord. collection available here)

I first stamped out my images and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I used the following Copic Markers to color the sheep: W-0, W-1, W-3, W-5, W-7, 
W-9, E00, E11. 

For the tree and the grass I used YG21, YG23, YG45.

For the fence, I first die cut it using the coordinating die. I then took my A2 panel die and then lined it up to cut out the fence fully. I took that same A2 panel and cut out a second hill piece using the landscape die. For this piece I decided to blend it with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxides.


I took another A2 panel and with a cloud stencil, I blended Scattered Straw for the first 2 clouds and for my final clouds, I blended Salvaged Patina.

On both the background and hill pieces, I splattered white water color over it to give it some dimension.

With the sentiment, I heat embossed it onto pink cardstock using white embossing powder. I used the coordinating die to cut it out. I love that the sets include coordinating dies even for the sentiments.



To assemble my card, I used a mix of liquid adhesive and foam tape to adhere all of my elements.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post today. If you like any of the sets that I used, check out the links above and use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for a little savings. Happy Crafting and have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like