Pages

Saturday 22 July 2023

Thanks a Llama ..


Hi everyone, DT Emma here sharing how I made this super fun piñata thank you card showcasing the Llama Tell You stamp set. 

I started by picking out four pieces of coloured card in light blue/teal and pink/coral I then cut them into an inch a quarter strips. Then either using a tassel die or with a pair of scissors cut fringe strips into the card leaving a quarter inch edge to each strip. Once I had cut each strip I affixed a quarter inch piece of double sided tape on to each strip and adhered them in steps down a 4.25 inch by 5.5inch card base and cut off any excess. Then with a second piece of 4.25 inch by 5.5 inch card I cut a 1/7th inch border to adhere on top of the fringe. 

I stamped and die cut the three llamas from the Llama Tell You stamp set, along with the blanket and sombrero. I used the following copic markers to colour them in:

White Llamas : W1 and W3 (using E53 for the face and R43 and R35 for the rug of one of them)
Brown Llama : E34
Llama noses : R81
Blanket : BG13, BG11, RV32 and R81
Sombrero : E53, R43 and TG13

I then stamped and die cut the sentiment "Thanks for everything" from the Big Sentiments stamp set. 



I finished the card by adhering multicoloured sequins to the fringing to give a bit of sparkle. 

I hope you love this card as much as I do. If you are shopping on the site this weekend don't forget to use my code T4TEMMA10 to get 10% off. 

See you again next time. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like