Pages

Saturday 13 April 2024

Celebration withxes and Kaja

 Hi all,

It's Kaja from Kajcyika crafts and today I am back with an adorable card with two little foxes!

Take a look:


I don't know about you, but I just love adorable little critters, so I decided to color two cure little foxes from Birthday fox stamp set. 

I decided to go with a traditional orange color in combination with gray and small white gel pen details. Since this is a celebration card, I added a cute little balloon that I colored in with green.


To create the background I used a Stitched hearts cover die and a piece of white cardstock. I wanted to have a bright scene, so I decided to create the center of the card using a rectange die from the same die set, but I used patterned paper from Brighter days paper pack instead of a normal cardstock.

Next, I added the sentiment from the same Birthday fox stamp set that reads 'let's celebrate'. I used black ink and stamp it out at the bottom of my little scene.

The last thing I did, was that I glued everything on a card base using double sided foam squares and liquid glue.

Hugs,
Kaja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like