Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2024

Stinkin' great!

Goodday all! 

Hope you all had a nice Easter, and nobody was fooled badly yesterday πŸ˜‰
I had a creative weekend and made this card with the Stinkin' Cute Clear Stamp Set to show you!
Just a card to send to somebody to let them know you appreciate them (not to let them know they smell bad, ofcourse).


As per my usual recipe, I started off with stamping the critters and running them through my Scan 'n Cut machine to cut them out. I used Copic alcohol markers to colour them. 

I used the Simple Nesting Dies - A6 to cut out a panel from white cardstock and the Stitched Window Cover Die to cut out the frame. Using the frame and some masking tape, I divided the white panel into 3 pieces, enabling me to create three scenes.

I wanted to put the skunks in a spring-like scenery so I chose 6x6 Scene Builder Stencil for the grass and clouds. Started with the grass, using Distress oxide twisted citron and mowed lawn. The clouds were made with tattered rose. Repeated this two times, to fill in all three areas on the panel.


With 1,5mm 3d foam tape, I adhered the frame on top of the panel. Stamped on the sentiment with the help of my stamping tool. Played around with the skunks and the mushrooms until I was happy with the little scenes and adhered them all using 0,5 and 1mm foam tape.

To complete the card, I added Stickles star dust to the mushrooms, giving it a little sparkle!


I think it came out stinkin' cute! πŸ˜ƒ

~Ilona~
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like