Pages

Friday 12 April 2024

Let Your Dreams Take Flight


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here with a new card to share that features the Love Is In the Air stamp and its' coordinating dies. I enjoyed colouring in all the cute balloons with my Copic markers.

To create this card, I started with a light blue card stock base that I die-cut with the Sweet Scalloped Dies and then Snow Flurry Cover Die to add texture. Next, I ink-blended the edges using my Beautiful Blender Brush, Surf, and Seafoam Pawsitively Saturated ink. I added silver splatter with a paintbrush, water and silver watercolour. 


Once the blue panel was dry, I adhered it to some silver dotted patterned paper that I glued to a 5 3/4-inch by 4-inch card base.

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from Love Is In the Air and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll PenI used a metallic silver marker to different patterns to the balloons. The sentiment is from Paper Plane Pals that I stamped and then cut out with the coordinating dies


I stuck the images to the card base using a combination of liquid glue and double-sided foam tape for dimension.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, be sure to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like