Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2024

hello....

Hey there Tea-timers...

DT Ashlee here with some clean and simple inspiration for you this week.  

I used these Time for Tea designs products :

- Hey, Hello, Hi dies

- Flirty flowers cover die


To create this card I started with a white card base. I then die cut the cover plate from white card stock also and adhered that to the card base. I then die cut the two sentiments Hi and Hello before adhering those to the card base with foam tape giving the card some dimension. 


The card was completed with a touch of pretty sequins adhered with glue dots (these are so good for adhering sequins). 

That's all for my card today, a nice easy one to mass produce for lots of hello cards!

Until next post, happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like