Pages

Friday 5 April 2024

Have a Moovellous Birthday


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa, today is my birthday so I am sharing a cute birthday slimline card featuring the Ewe Are Moovellous stamp set from Time For Tea Designs. I love how you can mix and match sets from Time For Tea Designs to create detailed scenes like this with several images from different stamp sets. 


I die-cut Distress White Heavy cardstock by Ranger with the Stitched Slimline Slopes Dies and ink-blended the different sloped panels with Distress Oxides using my Beautiful Blender Brushes. I created the sand area, with tea dye, antique linen and vintage photo (splatter); the grass, with twisted citron, mowed lawn and rustic wilderness (splatter); the sky, with tumbled glass, salvaged patina, peacock feathers and mermaid lagoon (splatter).


I used liquid glue to adhere the inked sloped panels and the stitched outline to a slimline card base.  

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from Ewe Are MoovellousHey There CrittersKitty CapersSweet VillageEwe Are The BestJust Married and Love Is In the Air and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen


I stuck the images and sentiments to the card base using liquid glue or double-sided foam tape for dimension.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like