Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2024

Let's party

Hey there Tea-timer friends...

DT Ashlee here with a new card, let's party (by party I mean craft!) 


To create this card I started with a yellow card stock base that I added stencilling too using the Movie star stencil. I then die cut it from the sweet scalloped die before adhering it to a card base. 


I added a focal sentiment by die cutting the lets party die from black card and teal blue card before adhering together slightly offset. I then stamped the sub sentiment from the warm hugs stamp set directly onto the card base underneath the die cut using black ink....



It was now time for the cute little penguin with cupcake to be added to the card. This was stamped, coloured and die cut using the co-ordinating dies (coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers).

To complete the card I finished it off with some pretty sequins!


What do you think?! do you like it....

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like