Pages

Saturday 6 April 2024

Birthday bunny with Kaja

 Hi all,

It's Kaja from Kajcyika crafts and today I am back with another cute birthday card!

Take a look:


This time, I started off the card by creating masked rectangles at the top of my card base using post it note stickies. You could use a stencil for this, but I wanted to have some some random shapes instead of a standard shape forms.

I went with a simple grass and sky look for which I used Bundled sage and Tumbled glass distress inks. 

Once the background was done, I removed the masks and started stamping out the images I wanted to use on the card.

I went all in on the images, so I used 4 stamp sets: Warm hugsLove is in the airLlama tell you and Eggstra special birthday. I colored everything in using alcohol markers and to add a special touch, I used a white gel pen.

Next, I added the sentiment from the Warm hugs stamp set that reads 'it's your birthday you deserve a treat'. I used black ink and stamp it out at the bottom of my little scene.

The last thing I did, was that I glued everything on a card base using double sided foam squares and liquid glue.

Hugs,
Kaja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like