Pages

Monday 15 April 2024

I'm A Sucker For You

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. DT Randy here with a card featuring a card with one of my favorite sentiments. Mainly because it's a lyric to one of my favorite songs. 


I wanted to create a background specifically for the sentiment and decided to use the lollipops from two sets.

Sets used:

(coordinating dies available here)
(coordinating dies available here)

To create my background, I took Ann A2 card and stamped the images around the card. Once I had my background filled out, I set it to the side to decide on my color scheme.


I decided to go with a rainbow color scheme. Instead of hopping around the card with the different colors, I wanted to create a rainbow with lines of colors.

I used the following Copic Marker Combos for each line:

V01, V04, V05
RV11, RV13, RV14
R21, R22, R24
YR12, YR14, YR16
Y11, Y13, Y15, Y19
YG21, YG23, YG45
BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18

Once I had my background completed, I set it to the side to work on the sentiments.


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiments onto purple cardstock with white embossing powder.

I then die cut out the sentiments using the coordinating dies for them. I completed the card by adhering the sentiments onto the background, near the top with foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial today. All of the items I used are linked above. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like