Pages

Friday 17 May 2024

3D Birthday Wishes


Happy Friday, everyone! DT Annalisa here sharing a 3D birthday card with the adorable I Really Dig You stamp set and the coordinating dies.  I love this cute gardening scene; it makes me want to go outside and start planting my garden!

I ink-blended twisted citron Distress Ink and Oxide using my Beautiful Blender Brushes onto a green piece of patterned paper from the Gorgeous Gingham 6x6' Paper Pad. I die-cut this using the Platform Pop-Up die from Lawn Fawn to create the base and the grass areas. 


I used the Platform Pop-Up add-on die for the sky area. I die-cut white cardstock and ink-blended it with tumbled glass over a cloud stencil. I then added splatter using mermaid lagoon Distress Ink, water and a paintbrush.

I followed several instructional videos on YouTube from Lawn Fawn on assembling the interactive die. 


I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from the  I Really Dig You and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen.

I used liquid glue to stick the elements down to the platform pop-up to complete the scene. 


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, be sure to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like